- Baguette, extra virgin, balsamic
- Prosciutto, plums, ricotta
- Salad of beetroot, feta, fennel, mint & citrus dressing
- Shoe string frites, smoked aioli
- Corn and cheddar croquettes, pickled onion
- Crisp calamari, olive, basil, cherry tomato, capers
- Duck livers, toulouse sausage, marsala cream, baguette
- Twice baked cheese souffle, apple, celery
- Grilled prawns, watermelon, quinoa, tomato concasse
- Truffled baby potatoes, porcini cream
- Slow roast pork belly, soft shell crab, peach, vanilla potato
- Roast chicken, israeli couscous, carrot cream, almond, bigarade
- Rocket ravioli, tomato sugo, blue cheese cream, spinach
- Linguini, clams, prawns, cherry tomato, bisque
- Market fish of the day
- Beef cheek bourguignon, vichy carrot, king oyster mushroom, parsnip
- Chefs tasting menu 8 courses
- Assiette de dessert, ask a birdie $28
- Seasonal fruit tarte tatin, vanilla semifreddo, almond $16
- French press coffee, tea$4
- Our cheese selection changes regularly, served with baguette, house made jam and fruit.
- $11 for one, $29 for 3
…an a nip?
Our winelist features wines from the south of France as well as local and other Australian titles.
Tuesday night is cellar night. Dust off that bottle and bring it in with you. $9 per bottle corkage, wine only.
Celebrations & Milestones
We would love to celebrate with you on your birthdays, milestones and special occasions. Why not try our assiette of desserts, with candles and written happy birthday. If you would like a cake to help you celebrate, we can arrange that for you.
For a special gift suprise we can etch onto a wooden board your custom message and the assiette de dessert is served on it. The board is theirs to keep! One days notice is required and prepayment of $30 for the board.
If you would still like to bring in your own cake, a cakeage charge of $10 per person will be added to your bill.